Lets you view your Directory and files space usage.
Also lets you clear your cache.
The Disk Usage Viewer enables you to see exactly how much disk space is being
taken up by various parts of your web site. Several different viewing options
- Show Parent Directories -
Displays the parent directories as individual items.
- Show More Directory Depth -
Displays directories one level deeper as individual items.
- Show Less Directory Depth -
Displays directories one level higher as individual items.
- Show Top Level - Displays
the top level of the web site.
- Clear File Usage Cache -
Deletes all file usage information from the cache and recalculates all disk
- Show Small Files - Displays
very small files.
- Show File Size as bytes/Megabytes
- Displays file sizes as bytes or megabytes. There are 1024 bytes to one
Most of the above viewing options have a
reverse option. For example, if Show Small Files is chosen,
Hide Small Files is now displayed.
To use the Disk Usage Viewer:
- Click on the Disk Usage
button on the home page.
- A list of items that take up space on your
web site is now displayed, from largest to smallest. Click on the required
buttons to view the use of space on your web site.